• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

webhook not catching

mtorres6739

I have a cognito form webhook that is not catching in pabbly connect. How do we resolve this?
None of my cognito form connections are working now for some reason. They used to to work, nothing has changed, and now they don't. Is this a pabbly issue or cognito forms issue? Ideas on how to solve this mystery?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mtorres6739

If you feel that your Webhook trigger is not capturing the webhook data from your form then kindly re-capture the webhook response once and then try again.

2022-07-08_12h58_25.png

mtorres6739

Fagun Shah

Here is the easy way to find the issue, whether it is from pabbly connect side or cognito forms -

Basically if you're not receiving data on webhook.site's webhook URL also, then issue is from form builder. But if you are receiving data on webhook.site's webhook URL then issue is on pabbly side.

mtorres6739

Here is the easy way to find the issue, whether it is from pabbly connect side or cognito forms -

Basically if you're not receiving data on webhook.site's webhook URL also, then issue is from form builder. But if you are receiving data on webhook.site's webhook URL then issue is on pabbly side.
yes, I ran a test and webhook.site is receive the webhook, but pabbly is not.

Attachments

• screencapture-webhook-site-2022-07-08-12_02_24.png
    screencapture-webhook-site-2022-07-08-12_02_24.png
    166.4 KB · Views: 64

mtorres6739

I thought I was going to be saving some money by going with the pabbly connect lifetime deal, but there is no value if the workflows stop working intermittently. I never had an issue like this with Zapier. What is your refund policy? Because although Zapier is more expensive, the reliability of their platform carries more value. Please advise.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

We have whitelisted the IP address 23.96.4.241 as shown in your webhook.site screenshot.

If you can contact CognitoForms forms and ask if they have any other IP sending the webhooks, we can whitelist the IP address at our end.

1657334170721.png

mtorres6739

This worked! Thank you VERY much for your help. I am reaching out to cognito forms to see if there are any other IP addresses they are using. Thank you again for your help!