• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook not working

finkeyz

Hi
I have had a webhook working for sometime now. Since some days it's not working anymore. I reinstalled the webhook too on the google sheets. Whenever I do a 'send test', instead of trigger column AJ check, it comes back saying 'no data in row 2'. I'm modifying the column in row 1340.
The workflow on pabbly is 'waiting for webhook response' even when I modify column AJ

pic1.png
pic2.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @finkeyz

Can you please try capturing the webhook response in the incognito mode of your browser once and please make sure that the data is being filled till your configured trigger column while Initial Setup?

(Watch the first part of the video)

finkeyz

I filled up all the columns in row 2 in which case, the submit test is fine. However the row in question is 1339 and subsequent and a few preceding rows which stopped since a few weeks. I updated 1339 but I'm not capturing any trigger response.
Also thus far, it had been working fine

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly record a short video on your concern once, so that we can look into it and help you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @finkeyz

The dropdown field in the trigger column will not trigger the data to the workflow, so we suggest you manually type the status in the trigger column from your Google Sheets.

Additionally, if you've made manual changes or additions to the data in the trigger column, I highly recommend checking out the instructional video on how to smoothly send Google Sheets data to the next action step in Gmail.