• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook to Mailchimp - Member update Res 2 field invalid

Bomeline

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzZTA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzNTUxMzc1MTY3NTQzMDBmMzQi_pc
Hi,
I am automating a fitness platform called bsport with Mailchimp, via Pabbly Connect (webhook).

I've successfully created the webhook Member create automation: when there is a new member added in bsport, Pabbly sends the information to Mailchimp.

Now I'd like to update the members based on their purchasing behaviour. Whenever a member books a class on bsport, I'd like it to be shown on Mailchimp: next booking date. I've mapped this successfully in the automation member update (another workflow, based on the bsport webhook member update,

While testing the response, I receive this info:
Res2 HTTP Status Code 204
Res2 Message The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

Where is the error?

Thank you for your help!
Best wishes

Last edited:

Preeti Paryani

Hello @Bomeline

As we have checked the workflow it seems that the tags aren't entered under the "Tags" field. KIndly enter the tag name and tag status as shown in the help text, please refer to the attached screenshot.

For example: {"name": "tag1","status": "active"},{"name": "xyz","tag2": "inactive"}

1729665568504.png

Bomeline

Thank you Preeti for your quick help. I have tried various forms, as mentioned, but it is still giving me the same response. I am not quite sure what is meant by tag, as these aren't the same tags mentioned in Mailchimp, correct?

Thank you again for your help