• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook to send data to a different app

Anupam

Hello Pabbly Team,
I have an unique need where in I need to send data that I get in Grist to the third party application (Invoiless). This third party application
"invoiless" is not yet in Pabbly Connect. However this third party application (invoiless) does have webhook.

Is there any way I can send data to the third party application via webhook? Sorry, if this is a novice question as I am not very familiar with technology. However I want to send the data that I get in google sheet or grist (which are in pabbly connect) to the accounting software invoiless (which has webhooks but it is not in pabbly connect . invoiless api documentation is in https://docs.invoiless.com/guide/#api-key).

USE CASE:
Basically whenever my customers fill the registration form via google form or grist form, I want to create a customer in invoiless. Please note that invoiless is an invoicing software.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Anupam,

You can set up Google Forms as your trigger step to capture form responses. Only the first half is relevant to you.

You can then use the API by Pabbly module to execute this endpoint and create new customers in your desired application.

Fagun Shah

Hello Pabbly Team,
I have an unique need where in I need to send data that I get in Grist to the third party application (Invoiless). This third party application
"invoiless" is not yet in Pabbly Connect. However this third party application (invoiless) does have webhook.

Is there any way I can send data to the third party application via webhook? Sorry, if this is a novice question as I am not very familiar with technology. However I want to send the data that I get in google sheet or grist (which are in pabbly connect) to the accounting software invoiless (which has webhooks but it is not in pabbly connect . invoiless api documentation is in https://docs.invoiless.com/guide/#api-key).

USE CASE:
Basically whenever my customers fill the registration form via google form or grist form, I want to create a customer in invoiless. Please note that invoiless is an invoicing software.
Invoiless is already available as action -https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/invoiless/

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@Anupam, You can use the 'Invoiless: Create Customer' action step; API by Pabbly module is not required.
1726418336872.png