• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhooks for multiple event types to a single destination URL

I use HouseCallPro to manage my business, and it only allows me to use 1 single webhook desination URL for all the different types of webhooks they support. I have it set to trigger a workflow in Pabbly, but I'm not finding any way to successfully set up different workflows run based on the webhook event type.
I *should* be able to do this using router, but that doesn't actually work. The reason is that the webhook payload for each event type is different.
So, for example: I catch the webhook and then move to next step: Router. I then open Route 1 and filter by Event equals customer.created, and write out my workflow from there no problem.
BUT- then I need to create Route 2 to filter by Event equals job.created. Well, now we have a problem. Because the first webhook I caught was for the customer.created event, which has a very different payload than the webhook for event type job.created. So- I can't map the right fields. I can if I go back and re-capture the webhook response, but as soon as I do that then all the mappings I just created for Route 1 give me an error as invalid data.
How can I work around this?

1688691827106.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jennifer Calhoun

You need to recapture the webhook response for every webhook event you have opted for from your account and design the Route.

Once your individual route gets set, it will run in the automation accordingly.