• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Well I'm getting a little tired...

digitaltown

I thought that Pabbly was a good solutions but I'm getting a little tired now.

I've created a new workflow to do some actions on opportunity status change on close. Tried to test, changed the opportunity and absolutely nothing happened.

So I've made the same exact things in Zapier and it worked instantly.

I love Pabbly and I'm not a fan of Zapier but I can't loose so much time every time I need a workflow so please tell me what's happening now...

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @digitaltown

Could you please let me know the workflow name and the actual issue you are getting while using Pabbly Connect?

Kindly record a short video or share some screenshots for a better understanding of your issue.