• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Monday.com Search feature

Hey folks, hopefully a quick question,

Been using Pabbly Connect for some time now with great success, connecting different apps to Monday.com for our CRM,

When making a new workflow today, I selected the "Search Items by Column Value" option, have used this many times previously with great ease and success,

However this time it's giving the following error when pressing Save & Send Test Request (see screenshot attached for additional info).

"Replaced by Query.items_page_by_column_values since 2023-10"

I'm a little confused as to what it's referring to? Especially with the date 2023-10 seems to be October, to me? But we're 2023-08 August currently?

Looking forward to hearing solutions and what I might be over looking in diagnosing this myself, thanks so much :)) Seb.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 17.07.00.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 17.07.00.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 35

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sebwilliams

We examined your workflow and identified that there is no action step where you encountered the error. It's possible that you have already resolved the query you were previously encountering issues with.

Hey @Supreme , thanks so much for checking and getting back to me

We do still seem to be experiencing the issue.

Please see the screenshot attached, all worked perfectly when creating the workflow, however when testing it in real life scenarios the error started to appear again (we found this in the workflow history).

I'm a little stuck and unsure how to remedy it, would appreciate the guidance - thank you.

The workflow in this example is: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzZDUxMzEi_pc

And the workflow history is: https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzZDUxMzEi_pc

Task History ID -

IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzZDUxMzA1MTZhNTQzOCI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Aug 17, 2023 12:26:20​

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 13.26.49.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 13.26.49.png
    231.3 KB · Views: 35
Hey @Supreme , thanks so much for checking and getting back to me

We do still seem to be experiencing the issue.

Please see the screenshot attached, all worked perfectly when creating the workflow, however when testing it in real life scenarios the error started to appear again (we found this in the workflow history).

I'm a little stuck and unsure how to remedy it, would appreciate the guidance - thank you.

The workflow in this example is: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzZDUxMzEi_pc

And the workflow history is: https://connect.pabbly.com/task/his...d=IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzZTA0MzI1MjY0NTUzZDUxMzEi_pc

Task History ID -

IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZmNTUzZDUxMzA1MTZhNTQzOCI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Aug 17, 2023 12:26:20​

Interestingly, leaving it a few minutes and testing it again worked - so perhaps its something intermittent? Not sure!

Supreme

Staff member
The problem seems to originate from within Monday.com, and re-executing the same action step along with the query appears to resolve it.