• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What happens with tasks in middle of execution that have a delay, when workflow actions are changed?

avielchik

I have a workflow that i have updated while it was executing many times for incoming webhooks, the issue is they are stuck at a delay after i've updated the workflow and changed the actions. What to do with it?
1. Can i re-execute them with the updated workflow?
2. How can i re-execute them to run at least with the old workflow? (it has worked, just improved it with a router)
3. What to do if i can't do any of those?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @avielchik
1. Can i re-execute them with the updated workflow?
Yes, you can re-execute the webhooks with the updated workflow.

2. How can i re-execute them to run at least with the old workflow? (it has worked, just improved it with a router)
If you wish to re-execute the webhooks with the old workflow, unfortunately, it may not be possible.
However, you can create a copy of the old workflow and execute the webhooks with that copy.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @avielchik

Once you have updated the workflow, go to the Task History and choose the specific task that you wish to re-execute.

Within the workflow, locate and click on the "Re-Execute" button.

This process allows the workflow to run using the most recent changes and configurations you have made.

2023-06-26_18h22_19.png