• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What is WhatsApp By WA.Team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amicici

Hey @Supreme

I uploaded the video below, where in the first case in the initial part it says instant but it doesn't make me select any operation.

If I put it under, the operations appear, I select one but rightly asks me for the configuration data, I did not understand what I should put in the domain.

I ask because at the moment I use traditional whatsapp with webhooks to reply to messages, but I receive too many notifications, as per attached screenshots, in addition to putting a series of filters to not activate iterations that deduct my credits.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @amicici

Currently, the webhook triggers of "WhatsApp By WA.Team" is not available on the platform but you can use the action steps of it.

Further, you can refer to the following screenshot on how you can pass the domain while connecting it to the application.

2022-11-08_12h49_58.png

I have succesfully connected wa.team to pabbly, but when trying to set up an action to send message, i can't choose a message template in pabbly. Is there any tutorial on how to do this. I already created message templates both in facebook developers and also in wa.team applicatioon but they don't sync to pabbly

Status
Not open for further replies.