• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What my clickfunnel data capture repeat?

HI Everyone,

I just integrated my clickfunnel page and google sheet,

but i found that, when i test to submit lead, it will happen this:

1. for eg: when i submit [email protected] for the first round
2. then second round i test submit again, using [email protected]
3. then in my google sheet, it is showing me 2 new row record, which is having [email protected] and [email protected], for my second round submit, it should only show [email protected]

Besides, when i click to pay, it also happen repeat:

1. For eg: i use [email protected] to test buy,

2. Then my google sheet is showing 2 new row, both rows are the same, is [email protected], it should only show once

My funnel page is like this:
1. Submit lead
2. go to payment checkout
3. During payment checkout, it required user to fill up email and name again
4. Proceed to pay

So how can i solve this data repeat problem? My idea situation is like below:

1. When people submit lead in my Landing page, pabbly help me capture data and pass to my google sheet (this sheet is for register)

2. After that, when people paid, pabbly help me capture data and pass to my another google sheet (this sheet is for paid)

3. so first record is in (Register) sheet, record record is in (Paid) sheet, that's all

Can someone advise how can i do this?

Thanks in advance!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @market think

We would recommend you to use the Filter action step and map the Contact Page Id from the trigger response, as you might be getting the same data from different pages/page IDs of yours from Clickfunnel.

2022-06-23_11h38_51.png