• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What's the workflow for sending monthly reminders for different day & person from sheet?

S_Automate

Hi there,

Objective:
Pull data from google sheet
Every month on a "unique day for unique person", I want to automatically send an email reminder.

Eg. ABC monthly rent is due on 16th day of every month, and XYZ monthly rent is due on 1st day of every month. I want to send two reminders, first reminder 3 days before rent is due and second reminder on the day itself.

How should the workflow be done?

TIA

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @S_Automate

Please refer to the following video tutorials related to your use case:

(please watch the first part of the video)

(please watch the second part of the video)

Also, we have many videos on the above use case on our Youtube channel. To access our channel, please click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Pabbly.

Do let us know if you get stuck in any step, so we can check it for you.

S_Automate

I have watched all the videos you attached, but none of those provides a guide to repeating the same reminder on different days to different people monthly.

Arshita

Staff member
I recommend that you watch the following videos to gain a better understanding of how to address your specific use case. These videos are intended to provide you with additional information and guidance and may be helpful in resolving any issues or challenges that you are currently facing.

Every month on a "unique day for unique person", I want to automatically send an email reminder.
For a unique person on a unique day, you have to do it manually in your google sheet as this feature is currently not available on our platform.