• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Seeking Assistance for Recurrence Issue in Monthly MMS Campaign Subscription Workflow

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a solution to my particular case. I run a marketing agency, and my customer signs up for an MMS campaign package subscription via Stripe. The customer's record hits my Airtable with all the information. I have all the data to filter and put into Twilio to send a message, but I cannot solve the issue with the recurrence. It is a monthly subscription, which means my client wants to send those MMS every month, but the records of the payment can appear only once in Airtable(when he/she signs up). The Pabbly scheduler does not work if it is the second part of the workflow. If I put the scheduler first, it will delay the whole process of sending for the next 30 days. Do you have any suggestions on how I can solve the issue with the recurrence? I was thinking about putting an extra cell in Airtable to be able to measure the time, but I cannot even schedule messages inside Twilio.

The initial idea of workflow looks like that:

Workflow:
1. Triger, when new record appears
2. Pull information:
-User Name
-Google Sheets ID and Name (Campaings sheet)
-created date
-messaging level
-owner’s message
-desirable image url
3. Route A
Filter: if level is 100= value 100
Get Rows A:100;I100
Itterator(Simple Response)
Twilio Send Messages (Map info from step 2)

3. Route B

Filter: if level is 200= value 200
Get Rows A:200;I200

3. Route C.

Filter: if level is 300= value 300
Get Rows A:300;I300

3. Route ETC.

*** With that setup, I am missing recurrence, I cannot put scheduler inside of the router or After record pulling. I cannot schedule sending date inside Twilio.

Supreme

Staff member
*** With that setup, I am missing recurrence, I cannot put scheduler inside of the router or After record pulling. I cannot schedule sending date inside Twilio.
Consider incorporating an additional column in your Google Sheets to denote the upcoming scheduled recurrence of a campaign. Within the router, use the "Delay Until" action step to send notifications at specified intervals.