• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Urgent: Seeking Assistance for MessageAutoSender - Google Sheet Workflow Issue (HTTP Status Code 403)

Hello Team,

I hope you're all well. I'm currently working on integrating MessageAutoSender with Google Sheets to create an automated workflow. However, I've hit a roadblock, and I'm in need of your expertise to move forward.

The main objective is to send automated messages to specific phone numbers when new rows are added or existing ones are updated in Google Sheets. I've been diligently setting up the workflow, but unfortunately, I've encountered the following error:

HTTP Status Code: 403
Message: The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Please refer to the provided HTTP status code for more information.

This error message has me stumped, and despite my efforts, I haven't been able to resolve it.

I'm reaching out to the team in the hopes that someone might have encountered this before or could offer insights into what might be causing it. Your assistance would be invaluable in getting past this obstacle and getting the workflow functioning smoothly.

Thank you for your time and support. Looking forward to your guidance.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    62 KB · Views: 61

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Please allow us some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Hello, sir. okay sir. I greatly appreciate your expertise and would be grateful for your valuable insights and suggestions. Your feedback is highly anticipated, so please do reply when you can.

Thank you.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The issue appears to be related to the incorrect setup of your MessageAutoSender application. Please go to the dashboard of your application, scan the QR code, and set up the application as shown in the tutorial. Additionally, ensure that you have enabled all the features of your account.
image (27) (1).png