• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What's this task error message? Please advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neel

I am connected my shipping software to "Discord" and it was working fine in the past but suddenly I have stated getting this task error message.

{
"username > 0": "Must be between 1 and 80 in length.",
"username > 1": "Username cannot be \"\""
}

Attaching a screenshot as well for your reference. Please help me out in resolving this issue for me.

Looking forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 6.58.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-10 at 6.58.35 PM.png
    213.6 KB · Views: 39

Neel

I did tried reconnecting it as per your suggestion but now it's giving me another error given below:

"The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details."

Let me know what I can do to resolve this ASAP.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 4.02.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 4.02.47 AM.png
    424.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 4.03.34 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 4.03.34 AM.png
    87 KB · Views: 42

Neel

I just checked even after getting the above error Pabbly is pushing the channel message to Discord. So basically it's completing the action but not sure if I should worry about the HTTP error message or not. Let me know

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
I just checked even after getting the above error Pabbly is pushing the channel message to Discord. So basically it's completing the action but not sure if I should worry about the HTTP error message or not. Let me know
The success status of the API call is indicated by the status code that you receive in the response from the API.

Additionally, this is the API status code indicating that the action step has successfully processed your request but is unable to display the result.

The application processed the request but returned a blank response. Refer to the HTTP status code above for details.

Neel

But I am getting the message in Discord. Attaching the screenshot for your reference. Let me know if I am good here or how I can fix the HTTP status code issue on my end.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 8.09.00 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 8.09.00 AM.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 41

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neel

You do not need to worry about the status code and its message. It only shows that the application has processed the request accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.