• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp API issue

mvabhi

Hi,

I have configured the Whatsapp API but not seeing any messages delivered to Whatsapps. Please help

Pabbly Connect Settings

1717220188075.png

1717220259262.png

1717220323287.png

Whatsapp API Settings

1717219811230.png

when I click on review issue, i see only the below screen, nothing mentioned or no option to take any action

1717219960431.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mvabhi

Kindly use the "WhatsApp Cloud API: Send Template Message" action step rather than the "WhatsApp Cloud API: Send Text Message" action step, it is because the end-user has not initiated the conversation with your WhatsApp. In such cases, you must use the "Send Template Message" action. This applies until the user starts a conversation with your WhatsApp.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mvabhi,

When creating a template with parameters, it is necessary to fill all of them; otherwise, the API will throw an error stating, 'Number of parameters does not match the expected number of params'.

Please make sure that you enter/map some data in the Body Field 2.
1717268777527.png

Supreme

Staff member
In the "WhatsApp Cloud API" action step the template field is required. If you leave the template field empty, your messages may not be delivered. Whereas we can see that in automation you have missed passing the "From" and "To"field from your WhatsApp Cloud API.

1717390579209.png

mvabhi

@Supreme Thank you very much for your reply, i have the fields 'from' & 'to' update but still not received message on WhatsApp.

1717408793758.png

Logs / History

1717408877298.png

Supreme

Staff member
Regarding your concern, you need to pass the publicly accessible jpg file URL which can be sent through the WhatsApp Cloud API action step.

Please refer to the following video lesson once on how you can send the direct URL of Google Drive.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mvabhi

You can only send the image in the media URL format. Else if you want to convert the link into file extension format then you can make use of the Imgur action step.

1717482482083.png