• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp are not going

analytics

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMzA0MzY1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzYi_pc
Hi there,

Please review the below workflow we are sending conditionally Whatsapp after fetching the data from SQL, it was working previously however it has stopped working.

IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMzA0MzY1MjZjNTUzYzUxMzYi_pc

It's looking problem in filter please see the below image condition would be true however I getting error "condition is false".

1712315006385.png

Thanks

Last edited:

analytics

Hi there,

Please review the below workflow we are sending conditionally Whatsapp after fetching the data from SQL, it was working previously now it has stopped working without giving error.

IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMzA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzNzUxMzEi_pc

It's looking problem in filter please see the below image condition would be true however I getting error "condition is false".

1712314203735.png

Thanks

Last edited:

analytics

Hi there,

Please review the below workflow we are sending conditionally Whatsapp after fetching the data from SQL, it was working previously now it has stopped working without giving error.

View attachment 40557

Thanks

Hey @analytics

Please specify the error you are facing in the automation or record a short video on the same.
Hi,

Look the image why am I getting error message "condition is false" , Is 05/04/2034 is not greater then 27/03/2024 ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @analytics

You'll need to modify the filter condition by either converting the date and time into Timestamp format or splitting the date into months, days, and years using the Date Time Formatter action step.