• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Cloud API not sending message to specific number

Carlos Melo

Hello,

I see in the workflow history that it sends a message to all the predicted numbers, with the help of the Google Sheets + Iterator apps.
However, one of my clients tells me that the message is not arriving on his WhatsApp.
We have already tested it several times and confirmed that the message does not arrive, even though I see in the workflow history that the message was sent to him every time.

Please, what could be causing this and how can I solve the problem?

Carlos Melo

Sure, there you go.
Task History ID -

IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzQ1MjY4NTUzMjUxMzc1MTZiNTQzOTBmMzYi_pc

It's the second WhastApp Cloud API step after the Iterator. That number (5531998319632) never receives the messages.

Note, I have tried to send to that same number the message directly by the 'Save & Send Test Request' button, and it receives the message.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Are there any other phone numbers not receiving messages, or is this the only one? Also, did this phone number fail to receive the message only in this instance, or have there been other instances during automation where this same phone number didn’t receive the message?

Carlos Melo

Yes, this is the only one not receiving messages.
And yes, it fails receiving messages from others automations, for example, “Aviso ao profissional contratado” = (https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...bBTkLHwYCBlADcFdaU38DAAB6Uh9WLVYHXG8IVlR8B2Y#)

It was receiving messages normally and regularly until 09/17, more specifically in the Task History ID - IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNDA0M2M1MjZiNTUzNDUxMzU1MTYwNTQzMjBmMzUi_pc.

In all events after this task, for any of the workflows where this same number is programmed to receive any message it no longer received anything, after that task above.
Some minutes ago I tried a new test, sending it a message from ‘Save & Send Test Request’ and fails too.

Himesh

Hello @Carlos Melo ,
Make sure your client or whomever you are sending messages have accepted terms and condition of whatsapp. Please refer below images
1726744475897.png
1726744392928.jpeg

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Carlos Melo

Are there any other phone numbers not receiving messages, or is this the only one? Also, did this phone number fail to receive the message only in this instance, or have there been other instances during automation where this same phone number didn’t receive the message?

Sure, there you go.
Task History ID -

IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNTA0MzQ1MjY4NTUzMjUxMzc1MTZiNTQzOTBmMzYi_pc

It's the second WhastApp Cloud API step after the Iterator. That number (5531998319632) never receives the messages.

Note, I have tried to send to that same number the message directly by the 'Save & Send Test Request' button, and it receives the message.​