• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp Cloud API vs AISensy ? Which one to choose ?

nihark

Hello,

I am about to start WhatsApp Marketing for my business and I already have an active pabbly subscription. I am now confused which WhatsApp API service to choose.

Should I go ahead with 3rd Party WhatsApp Business API provider like AISensy or should I go ahead directly with WhatsApp Cloud API ?

Want to ask the existing pabbly users, how has been your experience with these and whats your recommendation ?

Thanks,
Nihar

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @nihark

When evaluating a 3rd party API, take into account:
  • Features: Compare functionalities.
  • Integration: Check compatibility with Pabbly and your workflow.
  • Reliability: Ensure good uptime and support.
  • Ease of Use: Opt for user-friendliness.
  • Cost: Compare pricing and additional expenses.
  • Scalability: Confirm suitability for business growth.
  • Security: Verify adherence to data security standards.

Gaashi

Did you got any answer @nihark

I have the same question , I tried interakt free version I have pabbly's paid version , wondering shall I use whatsapp API for interakt

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
@Gaashi, The choice between them depends on you. We do have a few more dedicated action events for Interakt. If you have a use for those endpoints, you can choose Interakt; otherwise, you can go with WhatsApp Cloud API.
1696722510159.png