• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Customer Number verification

Vikas

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to send a template message to my customers on their WhatsApp for specific events. I am unsure if the numbers they provide us are WhatsApp numbers. Hence I would like to do this -

I would like to verify if the customer is on WhatsApp or not and then use router 1. If he is on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message to him it not 2. send a text message.
Is there a way we can verify if it's a valid WhatsApp number?

Can you help @Fagun Shah @Supreme @Naveen

Thanks.

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to send a template message to my customers on their WhatsApp for specific events. I am unsure if the numbers they provide us are WhatsApp numbers. Hence I would like to do this -

I would like to verify if the customer is on WhatsApp or not and then use router 1. If he is on WhatsApp, send a WhatsApp message to him it not 2. send a text message.
Is there a way we can verify if it's a valid WhatsApp number?

Can you help @Fagun Shah @Supreme @Naveen

Thanks.
Looks like you where able to find the workaround as informed by @Dheeraj Goel over Facebook.

1660048509495.png

Let us know if you need any other assistance.