• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp Integration not working

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rashi

Please share the workflow with us, elaborate on where and how with the help of a screenshot of your difficulty. So that we can look into it and can assist you accoridngly.

Rashi

Hi i have attached the workflow.. Please i need a solution.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 70
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rashi

As we can use the date which you have used in "Schedule: Once" trigger event was 2 days old. Kindly pass the future date and map the rest of the fields accordingly as mentioned in the tutorial video.

If you still face any further difficulty kindly let us know your registered email address so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

2022-03-30_15h34_24.png

Rashi

Hey @Rashi

As we can use the date which you have used in "Schedule: Once" trigger event was 2 days old. Kindly pass the future date and map the rest of the fields accordingly as mentioned in the tutorial video.

If you still face any further difficulty kindly let us know your registered email address so that we can look into it and can assist you accordingly.

View attachment 9120
It did test two days ago hence the day is old ... and it didn't work .. hence i m messaging here ....

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rashi

Kindly make the next future date on the trigger event and try again, since the time is past. And if the workflow still didn't work kindly share your registered email address with Pabbly and the name of the workflow, so that we can look into it.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rashi

As we can see from your account the workflow did the process on the 28th of March. After a while, you have exhausted all your free tasks and because of that, the workflow wouldn't work. So you will be needing to get tasks if you to get your workflow running.

2022-03-31_16h16_33.png

2022-03-31_16h16_44.png

Moreover, we have reviewed your workflow and everything seems fine to us.

Rashi

Hey @Rashi

As we can see from your account the workflow did the process on the 28th of March. After a while, you have exhausted all your free tasks and because of that, the workflow wouldn't work. So you will be needing to get tasks if you to get your workflow running.

View attachment 9179

View attachment 9180

Moreover, we have reviewed your workflow and everything seems fine to us.
HI i havent got a single whatsapp message ...both numbers are mine

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Rashi

As we can see in your last execution you have used Chat API and now as we can see in your workflow you are using 360 Dialoge.

Though in the 360Dialoge action step we see that the action event is working accordingly.

2022-04-01_16h26_26.png