• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

• Please note that the team will not be available on April 17th, 2024, due to a public holiday in India.

During this period, support assistance may experience some delays.

WhatsApp msg delay by 24 hrs

zaheer1001

Hi, I am running 4 day Pre-recorded Training Series, Once Someone Enroll in it, a link is sent For Day-1, likewish I am sending Day-2 Link Using, Delay is for 24Hrs its working But Here is the issue, so many people sing up really really late night after 12AM 1 AM, 2 AM, in the night, most probably only on SUT, so as per my automation they will recieve next 3 days whats app notification after 24 24 Hrs, it means everyday, Enrollee will get the notification link after 12AM 1 AM, 2 AM and so on. Which is not goot, whne they sing up, instant msg is going that's not the problem, but later Notification must not go in Odd Hrs.

Hope you undersand that I want to control the rest 3 Notification. Is there anyway if I can fix Time for next 3 Notification... Plzz Guide me Best to solve this issue.

zaheer1001

Thank you for this demo Flow, but Condtion in router is sub of clearity in first router in demo flow named as 08 to 23:49, it give command as Greater than 7 & less than 23, It means between morning 8AM to 11PM msg will be fired, Question is What time it will go between this time frame. What I have understood that there is delay for 24 Hrs, it will send msg In next 24 Hrs only if it will fall into this time frame 8AM - 11PM, Right? So let me take a random scenario 1 AM-- Now Flow Action is --- Instant Msg Sent -- 24 Hrs Delay (However it will be next day 1 AM msg will be on hold until 08 AM Morring) --- Msg Sent(08 AM Now like wise this user will get other 2 msg same Time) Right?

Other Router Named as 00 to 08, so much confusing there is time date formatter is user justed after filter in above I mentioned not used, seems it send msg only In Night (Which is don't need if this is for that),

I have set up until router as it is and so far instant msg result is achived, bit confused.

Almost I got the idea and set it up, not sure if this the one I exactly need. So Below Again Mentionating the result want to achieve.

After Instant Msg (Which is really easy to set up) I want to sent other 3 Notification Making sure msg must not go Between 08 AM to 8PM Every Day, That's all.

And I am loving your product very much Sooner I will 50k/M, just be with me I am highly confident that we will handle all obstacle, Thanks for your demo it helpmed me but failed to set up, Hope you will understand the gap and fill it as usual

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @zaheer1001

Could you please confirm that the date you have entered in your workflow is either the current date or the date of the event?

zaheer1001

There is no special pertucular event date... This is just pre-recorded 4 days training series, as soon as someone enroll they will be part of automation for next 3 days (First instant ) then next 3 days... I want to send Training Link (Pre-recorded), so want to avoid to send training link in odd hours, Simply someone enroll I have to send them 4 links each day avoiding odd hrs but 08AM - 08PM. Hope I am clear

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @zaheer1001

We have checked the details with the team and got to know that we are not fetching the features that are required by you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We will notify you once we start supporting the same in near future.

zaheer1001

Arshita, I think you guys have this features, Stuff Member Supreme created the flow something similer to this what I said in my first conversation, n you can in between out of blue to say you don't have this feature, anyway... but I want you to have a look at this, it's clearly shows that you are not even reading previous conversation, then simply don't ans it when you cannot do the research, I simply asked for clearity what flow I was given similer to what I said by supreme stuff member, which you claim (Arshita) Claim to not have this features, Then what should I do. I feel you have this fearure,
Can you guys check this flow first rather than shwoing the behaviour getting rid of me. why I felt bad as my question and doubt were not answer rather simple line. Arshita you better not handle this, I know you don't have time read or see. Plzzz can I have Supreme, Truly HE or She is Supreme, Understand and reply, Supreme gave me this flow demo which is similer to what I want here below

And I asked this upon getting this flow... Below

"
Thank you for this demo Flow, but Condtion in router is sub of clearity in first router in demo flow named as 08 to 23:49, it give command as Greater than 7 & less than 23, It means between morning 8AM to 11PM msg will be fired, Question is What time it will go between this time frame. What I have understood that there is delay for 24 Hrs, it will send msg In next 24 Hrs only if it will fall into this time frame 8AM - 11PM, Right? So let me take a random scenario 1 AM-- Now Flow Action is --- Instant Msg Sent -- 24 Hrs Delay (However it will be next day 1 AM msg will be on hold until 08 AM Morring) --- Msg Sent(08 AM Now like wise this user will get other 2 msg same Time) Right?

Other Router Named as 00 to 08, so much confusing there is time date formatter is user justed after filter in above I mentioned not used, seems it send msg only In Night (Which is don't need if this is for that),

I have set up until router as it is and so far instant msg result is achived, bit confused.

Almost I got the idea and set it up, not sure if this the one I exactly need. So Below Again Mentionating the result want to achieve.

After Instant Msg (Which is really easy to set up) I want to sent other 3 Notification Making sure msg must not go Between 08 AM to 8PM Every Day, That's all.

And I am loving your product very much Sooner I will 50k/M, just be with me I am highly confident that we will handle all obstacle, Thanks for your demo it helpmed me but failed to set up, Hope you will understand the gap and fill it as usual.
===========================================================================================
I would not doing this reverse Engg, if I had strait fwd Ans.
"

zaheer1001

Hey @zaheer1001

Kindly refer to the following shared workflow once and let us know if that works for you.

hi plzzzz, could you help me I asked question for clearity, some other member mention even looking that I am asking for clearity, she just mentioned that this is not possible which is created in your demo flow, I am again sending here my msg what I wanted to know about this flow Below....

And I am loving your product very much Sooner I will 50k/M, just be with me I am highly confident that we will handle all obstacle, Thanks for your demo it helpmed me but failed to set up, Hope you will understand the gap and fill it as usual