• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WhatsApp msg to every Sessions Event registrant

tycoon1962

Hello!

I am trying to compose a WhatsApp msg for New Registration of a Sessions Event (Webinar)

The challenge is:

1. The 'New Registration Webhook data' does not include meeting Name, Date, and time information. It only provides the registrant's Name, Email, WhatsApp, and other such information.

2. The meeting Name, Date, and time information is available through Event Created, Event Published, and Event Updated Webhook data.

3. However, the 'Data EventId' is common to both.

Can we store all the information for every 'Data EventId' in a Google sheet and match the relevant information while composing the message for every registrant?

Thank you

Fagun Shah

You should keep using ''New Registration Webhook data" but as a 2nd step you need to use this action - Get a Specific Session, that should give you meeting name, date and time information.

tycoon1962

Hi!

How and from where do you 'Get a Specific Session?

There could be multiple Sessions.us Events planned at any instance. We have to fetch the data from 'Data EventId' of the event that matches the 'Data EventId' of the 'New Registration Webhook data'

I hope my challenge is more evident now.

tycoon1962

How can I set it up without the understanding?

I have these two questions:

1. How and from where do you 'Get a Specific Session?

2. How and from where do you fetch the data from the event whose 'Data EventId' matches the 'Data EventId' of the 'New Registration Webhook data'?

Once I have these answers, the problem is solved anyway.

tycoon1962

Hi!

I have resolved all the other issues. The registrant's registration ID' is the only thing I cannot find in any mapped responses.

This is generated when a new registration is made for a 'sessions.us' event. It is unique for the registrant and part of their join link.

The login URL cannot be regenerated or shared via WhatsApp without this.

I have already written to sessions.us support.

Meanwhile, do you have any thoughts or suggestions, please?

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
I have these two questions:

1. How and from where do you 'Get a Specific Session?

2. How and from where do you fetch the data from the event whose 'Data EventId' matches the 'Data EventId' of the 'New Registration Webhook data'?

You can use the 'Zoom: Get Past Meeting Registrant' action step and then filter the results using the Filter action step.
1724757148499.png

Supreme

Staff member
I have resolved all the other issues. The registrant's registration ID' is the only thing I cannot find in any mapped responses.

This is generated when a new registration is made for a 'sessions.us' event. It is unique for the registrant and part of their join link.

Ok, let us know if you get any updates on that. Further, the 'Sessions: Get a Specific Session' will help you with your concerns accordingly.

1724829967053.png

tycoon1962

Hello Supreme,

1. This is about an 'event', not a 'session'. Both are different in sessions.us.

2. The registrant's 'registration ID' is unique to every registration.

I appreciate your help.

Supreme

Staff member
1. This is about an 'event', not a 'session'. Both are different in sessions.us.

2. The registrant's 'registration ID' is unique to every registration.

Kindly elaborate on your concern in detail, so that we can look into it.

Supreme

Staff member

So, your issue is not resolved regarding that? We recommend you to please record a short video so that we can check on it.

tycoon1962

Hi Supreme,

Here's the video you suggested.

I hope it's helpful.

Best

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tycoon1962
Thank you for sharing the details in the video. I have checked if it's possible to retrieve the registration ID from the UTM URL using the sessions.us API, but I couldn't find any endpoint for that in the API reference.

Maybe you could try contacting the sessions.us support team for help with finding the registration ID through an alternative method.

tycoon1962

Hello Supreme. Thank you for your help and support. Yes, I have already contacted sessions.us support about it.

So far, there has been no update from that end.

Fagun Shah

Hello Supreme. Thank you for your help and support. Yes, I have already contacted sessions.us support about it.

So far, there has been no update from that end.
If you don't find any answers, hit me up on facebook(link below) for a paid consultation. I have setup similar kind of workflow for my other clients.