• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp to send messages

daniel_s

Hello,

I help get my customers leads from ppc ads.

I would like this scenario to happen with the help of Pabbly. Please let me know if it possible?

1. customer fills in form on client website
2. Whatsapp message gets sent to customer saying "thank you for filling in the form". The message should come from my client's Whatsapp (Business) account.
3. Potentially the customer can reply to that Whatsapp message, and the client will receive it.

I understand this is possible within the Whatsapp API. However(!), my client needs to use Whatsapp (Business) on their mobile phone.

I'd love to know if there is a solution for this!

Thanks,
Daniel

mfostrt

Good afternoon.
How many messages do I send each day?
Is it possible that my account will be banned from sending messages? Thank you :)

Supreme

Staff member
The maximum number of messages that can be sent via the WhatsApp Business API varies depending on several factors, including your WhatsApp Business Account type, your use case, and your messaging behavior.

WhatsApp has set guidelines to ensure that businesses use the WhatsApp Business API responsibly and do not engage in spamming or other abusive behavior. As per their policy, the maximum number of messages a business can send in a month could be ~ 1,000 messages. However, this limit can be increased depending on your use case, message content, and user engagement.

It's important to note that sending too many messages in a short period of time or sending messages to users who have not opted-in to receive messages from your business may result in your account being flagged or blocked by WhatsApp. Therefore, it's essential to follow WhatsApp's guidelines and policies to avoid any issues.