• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When creating a thing in Bubble, can I only add one field per step?

SeanB

Hi, so I'm trying to connect Mailchimp to Bubble and when a new subscriber is added in Mailchimp, I'm trying to create a thing in my Members data type in Bubble. I can't find a way to add more than one field in a step. For instance, the thing in Bubble that I'm trying to create has a First name, Last name, email, and about 20 other fields, however in the Pabbly Connect step I only see the option to add one data type one field name, one field value. Surely this can't be the case and I'm overlooking the obvious so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
1677108128433.png