• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When I publish in IG my Workflow does not trigger

Hello all,
I'm currently testing Pabbly. It's such a nice solution and I'm thinking of buying the subscription to use in my little company.
Nevertheless, I've encountered an issue.

I've created a simple workflow that is triggered whenever an Instagram post is created.
The action of the Workflow is to republish the same IG post in a Facebook page. It's a simple post with some text and an image.

When I test the workflow through the "Save and Send Test Request" method, it works fine; the software retrieves successfully the post from IG and reposts it to Facebook.

Nevertheless, when I go "live", the IG event doesn't trigger as the workflow is never activated (no task consumption). There is nothing in the history of the workflow.

I'm not the owner of neither the IG account nor the Facebook page but I've admin rights.
I've also tried to delete and recreate the connection from Pabbly to my Facebook account as suggested in another post I've read in this Forum.

I've also created a similar workflow to do the other way round (Facebook triggers and the reposting is done to IG) with the same results.

Any clue how I can solve this?

The name of the Workflow is: "Re-Post from Instagram to Facebook and Telegram"
My profile name: alvarosainero

Thanks a lot for your help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @alvarosainero

We looked into your workflow and checked upon the Image which your passing might not be in perfect size ratio or the file extension is not correct.

Pelase check the Image size and the Image file extension before passing it.

unnamed2.png