• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When new Gleap feedback is submitted, check if task already exist in Flowlu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovisuals

Hi, I created the task: When new Gleap feedback is submitted, create task in Flowlu.

The situation is this: Gleap creates a ticket for the initial support report, this ticket is with my Pabbly script also created in Flowlu as task. But within a Gleap ticket, a user can
write feedback, like a comment. So this is new feedback, but for the same ticket.

The current Pabbly script sees this feedback as a new request, so a new task is created in Flowlu. How can I prevent this from happening?
I think I need a CASE function in Pabbly that checks if the Gleap ticket is already created as task in Flowlu (or something).

I'm pretty new with Pabbly, but maybe can anybody help me out on this please?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Brovisuals

To prevent duplicating feedback, we suggest keeping track of task entries in Google Sheets. By doing so, you can easily identify existing tasks and avoid adding them again. This step could save you the effort of checking an additional task.

Status
Not open for further replies.