• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When razorpay payment is captured, the amount adds 2 zeros to the amount

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjcwNTY1MDYzMTA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMDUxMzA1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc
I am saw this multiple times now.
Whenever there is a payment capture, inevitably the amount column in my google sheet adds 2 zeros to the amount.
for 4999, it shown 499900
for 1 rupee it shown 100

How to avoid this?
As of now, I need to put a formula and divide it by 100 to get the exact amount.
But it is quite misleading.

Pl see how it can be fixed.
Even while the amount is selected in the workflow, it shows 100 in place of 1/-
Thanks and Regards
Ganga Narayan Das

1677519075501.png

Fagun Shah

You can use Number Formatter - Basic Math Operation - Divide to overcome this.(free task)

Make sure that you map the output of number formatter step in the gsheet step.

Also this something which can only be changed by Razorpay, not pabbly. And this also a standard practice in the payment gateway automations to receive data in hundreds. Stripe does the same as well.