• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

When routing files in Google Drive from one folder to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny_M

Hello all and thank you in advance. I am using the Router task function to move one file from a folder in Google Drive into another as outlined in this video, but I would like to know if it is possible to keep a copy of the file from the original location folder? I have an auto-refresh csv file that I need to be in the folder location daily. If this is possible can anyone please tell me how to do this without manually uploading the file in the original location folder please. I intend to have this process fully automated to provide context. Thank you!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Manny_M,

Based on my limited understanding of your use case, it seems like instead of moving the file to a different folder, you want to create a copy of the file in another folder. I suggest using the "Copy a File" action event instead of the "Move a File" action event. This will help you keep the original file in its original folder while creating a copy in a different folder.
1694717340190.png

Status
Not open for further replies.