• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WHMCS result=error;message=Authentication Failed

deepee

I went directly to WHMCS support after reading on this forum that the error is at their end. This was my message to them

Hi, I am using 'pabbly connect' to automate ticket creation in whmcs.

Pabbly has a valid connection to my installation of whmcs. The connection allows me to create a client in whmcs from a website form but for some reason, when using the same connection to create a ticket for a client, it returns the error result=error;message=Authentication Failed

As it can create a client, it must have authenticated, it is only on ticket creation it returns the error.

I have used identifier, secret and access_key for the connection and the IP address for pabbly is whitelisted.

They have responded indicating the issue as with Pabbly

Thank you for contacting WHMCS support. I've checked your installation and it appears that you've assigned the API credentials to an API role that has all API functions enabled, so it should be working as expected - and works as expected when I test locally with the same configuration and a test PHP script. If you are still experiencing this issue, it would suggest an issue with Pabby Connect itself and will need to be investigated and corrected by the developer to resolve this.

Is there any way to resove this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @deepee,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern?
Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".