• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why can't I select cart abandon cart for Pabbly Subscription Billing?

Daily

Why can't I select cart abandonment as an option for Pabbly Subscription Billing? Can you add this feature?

I'm not sure if this is a Pabbly Connect or Subscription Billing limitation. Thrivecart has a lot of triggers available that aren't available as a trigger in Connect. The two-step order form is why that feature was created in the first place. Why can't I use that function to then trigger an abandon cart sequence?

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Daily,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have a dedicated platform where you can submit feature requests. Our development team will carefully consider your suggestion and, if it's feasible, work on implementing the feature.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Daily

Regarding your concern, we would recommend you use the two trigger events from your PSB settings.

1686571701747.png

And if you are selecting a dunning event then you need to enable the dinning from your PSB account.

Daily

Hey @Daily

Regarding your concern, we would recommend you use the two trigger events from your PSB settings.

View attachment 27246

And if you are selecting a dunning event then you need to enable the dinning from your PSB account.
I'm not sure what this has to do with cart abandonment. These are two different things. Your referring to a client's payment but I'm talking about capturing leads on sales that were started but not completed using two step order form. Thrive Cart has this ability but PSB doesn't. Just wondering why?

P

Pabblymember14

Hello,

We currently don't have a direct option to capture abandoned cart details. However, we have a webhook called "Invoice Overdue" that triggers when a customer submits the checkout page but doesn't complete the payment. This creates a pending invoice, which later gets converted into an overdue invoice. You can utilize this webhook to capture the relevant data and take necessary actions accordingly.