• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why can't we have CC & BCC For all Outgoing Email Integrations?

mjm

Hi Pabbly Team

Why can't we have CC & BCC For all Outgoing Email Integrations? Gmail Send Email don't have it. SMTP don't have it.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
For Gmail, you can consider using following action event which comes with CC and BCC option as well -

1634793030248.png

Further SMTP does not support CC currently, You can put a request for adding those fields here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

mjm

As stated in a different thread, Gmail API has limits on outgoing emails and using "Gmail With Attachment" Option is going to exhaust the limit. If Pabbly is seeing something so obvious as CC & BCC support in emails as a feature to request, then I rest my case. We sure like helping improving the product but this is so basic of a request to be considered an improvement.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
As stated in a different thread, Gmail API has limits on outgoing emails and using "Gmail With Attachment" Option is going to exhaust the limit. If Pabbly is seeing something so obvious as CC & BCC support in emails as a feature to request, then I rest my case. We sure like helping improving the product but this is so basic of a request to be considered an improvement.
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We will share this with the team.

Further, the "To" field works like BCC. We hope it will work for you.

1634808141748.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
How does TO work like BCC? If I put in an email address there, will it be added to the email as BCC?
Yes, that will workout in exactly BCC manner. Please try it so that you can know the working better.

mjm

Then TO won't work as TO when having Multiple TO addresses. Also we need CC.

Too much trouble.

I will use Integrately for CC & BCC involved workflows. Thank you for looking into this. Hopefully we will soon have CC & BCC in all email apps.

wibbler

We still don't have CC and BCC options for SMTP by Pabbly or Gmail. I've added this to HelloNext. It's surely a basic need?

wibbler

Thanks.

Having tested this feature, I can now see what is meant above by " "To" field works like BCC." Even though I've put multiple emails in the "To" field, it sends each email individually, with no reference to the other email(s) in the To field. So it is - in effect - sending each email as a BCC.

This will work for me at the moment, but it makes more logical sense to work with To/CC/BCC from a user point of view.