• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why does google docs create "Copy of (Template Name)?

harrisonfh

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTZjMDYzZjA0M2Q1MjZlNTUzMjUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc
I have a successful workflow automation. Here is the order. Google Sheets -> Google Docs (Create Doc From Template) -> Google Drive (Share File With Anyone in Shared Drive) -> Ezeep Blue Printing. The first one I created works. However I have created another one the exact same way and the data will not populate into the Google Doc Template it is creating. Instead it creates a "COPY OF (TEMPLATE). I have messed around with permissions and redone the entire thing over and over again trying to fix it. When I go through and test it all it works, however, whenever someone fills out the JOTFORM that is connected to the Google sheet it completes the process, but will not print out the data it is supposed to on the sheet because it says the data is not being input after the first step. When I look at the history it shows it is receiving the correct data into the sheet, but it is not showing up at the next step. Does anyone have an idea why this might be? Both of my workflows seem to be the exact same with all the same permissions and again it works when I go through and manually test all of the data. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Sincerely,
HH

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @harrisonfh

It appears that you might have made some changes in your Google Sheets columns field and since the mapping you have done in from your previously selected column it is not passing the data to the "Google Docs: Create Document from Template" action step.

So, please recapture the webhook response once and then try again.

1700128239662.png