• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why is Pabbly pulling in old posts from my website? It's set pull in "new post published"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pabbly connect set where it pulls new published posts from my Wordpress website and posts them on my Facebook Page. It seems to work when I publish a new post on my website, but then it will automatically pull a post that was published months ago. How do I get to only pull new published posts from my website?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Showtime Fantasy Football

As we can see from your workflow, you are getting the latest post from your WordPress.

1668582916931.png

Hi @Supreme, thanks for reaching out! Yes, in your particular screenshot, that post pulled the latest post correctly.

However, several other posts are showing up from the past. I keep getting charged tasks as Pabbly pulls both the latest posts and random posts from the past. Please see the attached screenshot of a workflow that took place on November 17, but it pulled in a post that I had published on November 1.

How do I fix this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.00.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.00.41 PM.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 60

Supreme

Staff member
How do I fix this?
Kindly check your WordPress account where you have passed the webhook URL that whether have selected some other trigger event as well which is triggering the old posts as well.

Though we have added the filter step to post the recent date post on Facebook.

Kindly check that out, I hope that might help you.

@Supreme, I'm using the WP Webhooks plugin that was suggested by Pabbly during the setup process. I followed your instructions exactly how they were laid out.

Do you have any suggestions on what settings I should be looking at in my Wordpress account or WP Webhooks plugin?

Supreme

Staff member
Do you have any suggestions on what settings I should be looking at in my Wordpress account or WP Webhooks plugin?
We have set the filter action step in your workflow to avoid the older posts to get processed in your workflow.

Kindly review that!

Further, you can contact the WP support team for the same.

Thank you @Supreme, it seems to be working correctly now!

However, I'm having trouble trying to review which filter action step you changed within Pabbly. Is it possible for you to share a screenshot? I just want to have a better understanding of it so that I can set up the next one correctly.

Thanks again!

Hi @Supreme, I'm trying to create a new workflow that pulls new published posts from my Wordpress website and tweets/posts them on Twitter. I used the same "filter action step" you suggested previously for my Facebook Page workflow, but I'm having the same problem as I did once before with old published posts getting tweeted/posted on Twitter instead of only the "new published posts." Can you please review my "filter action step" on this workflow to see if I'm missing something?

P.S. I appreciate your help, the Wordpress to Facebook Page Workflow you helped with is still working great!!!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Showtime Fantasy Football

As we can see from your workflow, in the "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Date Duration Calculator (Beta)" action step you have manually passed the date time with the label name as well and because of that the action step didn't work.

1672830056092.png

Kindly remap again and then try again.

Hi @Supreme, I tried to remap the workflow, but I must be doing something wrong... I can't seem to get the option to fill in this field correctly. It will not allow me to use step 2 of my workflow to add the "result" entry from the Date/Time Formatter By Pabbly step. I only see the WordPress step 1 option of my workflow. Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please help me fix this?
Screen Shot 2023-01-10 at 9.03.28 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
We have reconnected your action step and the mapping data is coming correctly.

Please check again and try accordingly.

1673424122393.png

Hi @Supreme, thank you for doing that! I just created two new posts on Wordpress, but they did not get published on Twitter. Something is still not working... It looks like the workflow is on. Can you please look into this further?

Supreme

Staff member
Looks like the filter condition which you have passed as per your use case is not getting the stratified condition to pass the data to the Twitter action step.

Kindly check your Filter condition once and then try.

Status
Not open for further replies.