• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why keeps dropbox disconnecting - expired token

max4321

I did not enter this particular automation for several days. now I see that the notorious dropbox disconnects. Why keeps dropbox disconnecting - expired token ?

I am getting the exact same thing on several automations. I’ve tried creating multiple connections, setting delays, etc. and no success, still expired_access_token error. I’m hopeful that Pabbly can help as our workflows connecting to DropBox are inoperable without a solution. Thank you for posting and anxiously waiting on an answer as well.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @max4321 @DRadulescu

Could you please share your respective workflows where you are using the DropBox action event? So that we can look into it and rectify your concern accordingly.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @max4321 @DRadulescu !

Thanks for waiting.

The integration team has updated the application.

Kindly Re-connect the DropBox step with new connection and monitor it if its working for you now for longer time.

Just monitor it and let us know if it works for you now.