• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why my workflow isn't activating?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaljyotishbhavan

Based on your workflow, it appears you are utilizing 'Schedule by Pabbly' where the workflow is triggered at the specified time. You can check your task history for that.

Additionally, if you are worried about the execution time, considering each application in the workflow takes a minimum of 1 second to process data, and with 1000 steps involved, the workflow could take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

2024-07-04_16h07_54.png

Supreme

Staff member
The API response from the application indicates that the last name of the contact was not provided, which is why it is not being processed by Zoho CRM. Please ensure to include the last name when creating the contact.

1720091354802.png

I have 2 different types of data, pone is full name and another one is phone number. As Pabbly support executive suggested me to map lastname as full name, I did that in front of her presence, but still why it's not working?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @digitaljyotishbhavan

We have updated your workflow by splitting the full names into first and last names and mapping them accordingly. This adjustment should resolve the issue.

Please give it a try and let us know if it works as expected.

2024-07-05_18h01_36.png