• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Without company in flowlu opportunity, and error in opportunity.

Neo Wang

Hi,
Please add company(Organization) in flowlu opportunity, thanks.
And there are always two Response ID when I map cusotmer: res1 Response ID, res2 Response ID, which one should I select? I select res1 Response ID, I can't tell what's different with them,
But I got error in Flowlu opportunity, I can see customer in opportunity, but I can't add company, every time add company, customer will delete, only left Company, and can't add costomer, I need delete company, then add cusomter and company again.
It's working fine before flowlu update.
Please help, thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neo Wang

Please add company(Organization) in flowlu opportunity, thanks.
Please allow us some time, we are currently looking into it.

Further, the Res 1 will always be the Id of the Contact/Organization according to the action step you are using. Res 2 will be the email added Id from Flowlu.

1670228923060.png

Attachments

• 1670228933001.png
    1670228933001.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 46

Neo Wang

Thank you very much.
I still have issue, contact and company still not show both on opportunity.
Customer Id is for company, Contact Id is for contact, is that correct?
The customer info:
This is an id of the CRM company or contact which is needed to be linked with the opportunity. This allows you to link the client to the opportunity. If your client is a company, and you need to relate an opportunity to the person (contact) at this company, then enter his/her id in the contact_id field
I don't know how to do this, there is no active for relate them before create opportunity.
Please show me how to do that, thanks.

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @Neo Wang!

As per Flowlu API docs, the "Customer ID" field is for Company as well as for the contact, and the "Contact ID" field is for the contact. For more information kindly visit their official Docs below:

Neo Wang

I'm setting "Customer ID" field is for Company, "Contact ID" field for the contact now, but it still only shows contact in opportunity.
How to relate contact and Company with Pabbly?