• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce and lulu setting up customer info

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have successfully connected woocommerce on my website with lulu and can process an order successfully. BUT I need the order to process in Lulu with the customer's name, shipping address, phone, and quantity of product as per their order on my site through WooCommerce.
As it is, when setting up the Lulu action, quantity, name, address, phone number, etc. is required. I need this to populate based on the order coming from WooCommerce. This connection is to accommodate multiple customers and quantities. How do I set this up? Thank you.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Jeffscamera

Please let me know if you are looking to retrieve the customer name, shipping address, etc from Woocommerce or from the Lulu app. Kindly confirm

Hey @Jeffscamera

Please let me know if you are looking to retrieve the customer name, shipping address, etc from Woocommerce or from the Lulu app. Kindly confirm
I just figured it out and all is working perfectly now. The first time through I failed to "Re-Capture Webhook Response" and placing an order on my site so it could capture all the order form fields. Now in the Lulu action section I can choose the specific order form fields to populate the customer data that sends to Lulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.