• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce bookings

fksn

I am using WooCommerce Bookings on my webshop. I need to send a SMS to customer service everytime we receive a new booking. I have managed to set-up everything with Pabbly and Twilio, but I cannot manage to get the "booked date / booked time" and "booking ressource" in the SMS.

Further - I need to send this e-mail to 2 recipients every time. Not just one. Is this possible or will I need to make a new workflow?

Can you assist me?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Kristina

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fksn

You can try the "WooCommerce: Retrieve an Order" action step to get the detail of the order, perhaps it might contain the "booked date / booked time" and "booking resource".

You can use simply pass email to more than one user bypassing the email address with a comma separately.

1653478932761.png

fksn

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have used the action "Woocommerce: New order created", but it does not contain "booked date / booked time" and "booking resource". Is there any way else I can do this?

Perfect with 2 e-mails.

Best,
Kristina

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fksn

You can use "Date Created" for Booked Time which you can use from the WooCommerce's webhook response.

Attachments

• 1653990339254.png
    1653990339254.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 65

fksn

It only contains the date the new order was created. Not the booked date. An order can be placed today but the booked date can be tomorrow at 12:00.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fksn

Could you first tell us how you are getting the phone numbers in your workflow?

If you are passing the number statically then you have to add the SMS API as many times as you want to send them.

fksn

Did you see my reply on the booked date? If we cannot add this it does not matter with the phone numbers as we will have to go with another solution :)

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fksn

Kindly try the "WooCommerce: Retrieve an Order" action step after the trigger event once where you might get the "Date Paid" and "Date Completed" fields whcih perhaps might work for you.

1654165156749.png

rtw

Hi @fksn

We have got the same issue. The problem is that the value you are looking for (booking date) is not sent through the webhook by default.

Our developers created a custom plugin to get this data into a data layer that we sent to zapier through the woocommerce zapier plugin.

Now we are migrating to pabbly connect and we need to adapt this plugin accordingly. But our developers are not very familiar with pabbly, so they say they will need a lot of development hours just to study pabbly.

Can you or anyone else help us with this task? I am happy to share our custom plugin, which probably already does the hard work since it collects all necessary data from woocommerce bookings for each order line item.

The task will basically be to send this data through the woocommerce webhook to pabbly, the same way it already does this for zapier.

Thanks for your help!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @rtw

As we have opened our developer platform for every user.
Now, you can also list your application in Pabbly Connect integration by creating the app yourself using the developer portal. You will be easily able to create, test, deploy, and manage your app - https://connect.pabbly.com/app

Our comprehensive developer guide will help you through every step of building a solid app for your API and creating a great experience for your users.

Please go through all guides carefully and start working on creating your apps - https://forum.pabbly.com/forums/pabbly-connect-app-integration-guide/

Once you create your app and request for publishing your app, we will make it live soon after review.

In case you are stuck at any step, you can let us know. We will help you accordingly.

Thanks for your understanding!