• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce Custom Order from CF7 or sheets

Good morning, I have created a site with a CF7 form, this form consists of custom woocommerce products, I have linked a google sheetsheet to this form, I am trying to create woocommerce orders after the customer has clicked [submit]. the flow is:

1 - the customer fills out the form

2 - the form fields are imported into google sheets

3 - i connected pabbly to google sheets and woocommerce to import the data from the sheets sheet

the problem is that i only import the simple product and not the form value with all the custom fields

is there any way to create custom orders?

Thanks in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cmgcomunicazione

It appears that you have passed the phone number of the customer in the Customer Id fields, whereas you need to pass the customer Id by creating it first with the help of the "Add New Customer" action step.

2023-02-09_11h01_55.png

1675920881427.png

Buongiorno, in pratica il workflow sarebbe questo allegato, e creare prodotti con campi personalizzati? o per inserire note nell'ordine? devo creare altri flussi di lavoro?

Attachments

• workflow-woo.png
    workflow-woo.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 49
I would like to find out whether it is possible to create orders with customised fields from a google sheet, and whether at the same time it is possible to create user accounts that fill in the form on the site (which will always lead back to the same sheet).

Thank you

OK for creating the user account,

but the main question is, can you create a woocommerce order with the additional fields of the fosglio sheets?

Alternatively, I would like to understand how I can pass the fields I am interested in into the notes, I will explain:

1. the customer fills in a form (the data in the file sheets)

2. the customer account and a woocommerce order are created (by pabbly)

3. the data from the sheets file goes into the notes of the order

Good evening I followed the tutorial but it still doesn't work, the workflow doesn't give any errors but when adding rows on sheets no task starts...what am I doing wrong?

I attach video of the problem

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @cmgcomunicazione

Please redo the initial setup once from your Google sheets and ensure the webhook URL is attached to it.

Also, make sure that the workflow is in the switch-on condition.