• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce detail about product quantity, product name and total

Nek0ret

I would like to record all line items name and number from Woocommerce completed orders.

For example:

Order Number: #10000
Order Item:
1x Pen
2x Pencil
4x Paper

Pen is $1 for each
Pencil is $4 for each
Paper is $3 for each

and the Payment fee is $5
in the google sheet will be like

Order IDOrder DetailTotalFee
#10000 1x Pen, 2x Pencil, 4x Paper215

I only can do "Line Items 0 Quantity"x "Line Items 0 Name", "Line Items 1 Quantity"x "Line Items 1 Name", "Line Items 2 Quantity"x "Line Items 2 Name"... etc

Is there a way for list up and record all line items and their quantity, name and total for Google sheet?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nek0ret

You can try the Line Itemizer action step in your workflow for your concern to arrange the line items in comma separate values.

Fagun Shah

Hello,

The different part is Woocommerce doesn't have the json data. This video might not answer my question.
Which format you want? Format 1 or Format 2?

1666591841896.png

Fagun Shah

Is there a way for format 3, which is something like this:
1, 2, 4, Pen, Pencil, Paper
Capture woocommerce data with simple response turned off.

Then use Data Transformer -> Line Itemizer with Line Items array from WC, which will comma separated values,

which you can later map in gsheet field side by side.

Nek0ret

Capture woocommerce data with simple response turned off.

Then use Data Transformer -> Line Itemizer with Line Items array from WC, which will comma separated values,

which you can later map in gsheet field side by side.
It doesn't have an all Line Items, do I need to array each line item name from Woocommerce?

Attachments

• 2022-10-27_12-29.png
    2022-10-27_12-29.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 74