• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Order Trigger

KimM

I currently have a functioning work flow that triggers sending a gmail upon a certain product being ordered in WooCommerce on my website. I actually have a few work flows created for different item numbers. However, if someone orders multiple items, the workflow only seems to pull the data from the first item found. Thus, if the item I want to send an email about is second in the order list, no email gets sent. Or, if there are two items that get an email sent in the order, only the first item is read, even if there is another workflow to send an email for the order of the second item.

How can I make sure that all items in an order are read, and all items that require an email to be sent forth are sent? I have a feeling I could create one workflow for this, but I don't know how to set it up.

My current workflow is triggered by an order, then filters by product sku number and also order status being "processing." (I mark the order complete when I know the item has been shipped). Then it sends an email to my printer who prints/ships the product, which includes the order item, name and shipping address and email of the person ordering. If they order more than one item that has to go to the printer, I would want all items they order that must be printed/shipped to be in the email sent to the printer. How can I format this?