• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce orders to Telegram

Perksp

Hi,

I have managed to setup notifications to our Telegram group when new order are made in our shop.
My issue is that I can't properly understand how I can show all the order lines in the message I'm sending. It sends only the first order line, or it will send one message per order line. I want my message to Telegram group to show like this:

New order
Order Total: (total order amount)
Customer: (customer name)
Products: (all products purchased) (total price per order line)

I have deactivated "simple response" on the Woocommerce trigger
I have tried the Iritiator and data transformer by Pabbly
I'm adding new row to Google Sheets just to have an overview of orders
And then sending the message to Telegram Bot

I'm totally new with Pabbly and automations, but I guess there is something here I don't manage to understand correctly

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Perksp

We checked the possibility to pass the Products as you have mentioned in the above message but since Woocommerce only passes the data in different labels or in a single array. So it is not possible to pass products like (all products purchased) (total price per order line).

Though you manage the work with the help of "Data Transformer by Pabbly: Line Itemizer" by having products in comma-separated.