• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

woocommerce to google sheets

Vivi

hello!
Why is it that if I send data from woocommerce to google sheet via pabbly, the data is loaded well in the test, but in the live order many cells are empty or contain only commas, where I requested several things? Anyway, the data transfer is successful, the history is fine.

pabbly.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vivi

As we can see from your workflow, you are getting multiple line items from WooCommerce, in that case, we recommend you use the Line Itemizer action step to pass the multiple line item in Google Sheets and with "Add Multiple Row Values".

You may refer to the following video lesson for a better understanding.

Vivi

Helló! Köszönöm a választ. A Meta Data adatok nem jelennek meg a woocommerce-ből küldött google lapokon, de nem tömbként, csak több értéket rakok egymás után, mint a címnél.

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Vivi

Hello!
The Meta Data data does not appear on the google pages sent from woocommerce, but not as an array, I just put more values in a row than for the address. The Pabby test data has been run successfully. Why could this be?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 42
  • pabbly.png
    pabbly.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 43

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly use the Line Itemizer action step to get the multiple line Item data in a single comma-separated value.