• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce to infinity not working

markprom

UPDATE: The problem is when I try to map Coupon to Infinity text attribute

I mapped the coupon to infinity attribute and the process is working IF customer during checkout enters valid coupon. But as soon as order is made without coupon, the process stops, new item in Infinity is not created and Error message “The values.1.data field is required“ appears.

I'd like to send info about which coupon was used to Infinity as well. Can you give me a hint how to do it?
Also – I do have more product Ids, which are in fact one product. That is due to the fact, that product is a concert and various products are different places in seating chart (Tickera Woocommerce plugin). Those are not product variations, but standalone products. And when I want to see how many tickets of one concert are sold, than I'd like to group related products together. I can do it in Infinity, but maybe I can also use some function in Pabbly like: If Product_ID is 123 or 124 or 125 THAN send CONCERT-X to Infinity...?
thanks

-------------------------------------
Test data are working (after Submit and Test response in the Trigger step). After creating new board in Infinity and adding new attributes one by one and maping them one by one , step by step with Woocemmerce order, I made it work. Time consuming, but working.

Hi, I am trying to create new Item in Infinity after new order is created in Woocommerce. Although both apps /Woo and Infy) are connected and although I filled all fields, whenever I want to Save and Test (Infinity) connection, I am still recieving the error messages like:
The values.1.data field is required
or
The values.0.data field is required
This is happening even if only one Woocommerce value is mapped to one Infinity attribute. It seems to me, that the Pabbly - Infinity integration is problematic, or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @markprom,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'd like to send info about which coupon was used to Infinity as well. Can you give me a hint how to do it?
Also – I do have more product Ids, which are in fact one product. That is due to the fact, that product is a concert and various products are different places in seating chart (Tickera Woocommerce plugin). Those are not product variations, but standalone products. And when I want to see how many tickets of one concert are sold, than I'd like to group related products together. I can do it in Infinity, but maybe I can also use some function in Pabbly like: If Product_ID is 123 or 124 or 125 THAN send CONCERT-X to Infinity...?
For this use case, you can try the Lookup Table feature.