• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce triggers WhatsApp when "new order" is created but not when an order is "cloned"

Koldo

My workflow works perfectly when a new order is created in WooCommerce sending a template message via WhatsApp API with a payment link related to that order.
However there is an important issue I can't solve.

Often I need to clone several orders in WooCommerce. For that propose, I installed a little plugin which does the task easily but here is the problem. The triger "new order is created" doesn't work when cloning an order. It doesn't trigger the action.

I have created a different workflow that triggers the action when an "order is updated" While it works when I clone the order by myself sending new order details, it also sends a WhatsApp message when client pays the order so the order gets updated. That new messages are unnecesary and repetitive. they don't need to receive a payment link, as they have already paid.

So, how could I make the system to understand a clone order is a new order?

Could there be other imaginative way to automatize the task of sending a payment link through WhatsApp just once when cloning many orders at a time.?

Thanks in advance for the help

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Koldo
Often I need to clone several orders in WooCommerce. For that propose, I installed a little plugin which does the task easily but here is the problem. The triger "new order is created" doesn't work when cloning an order. It doesn't trigger the action.
Once you clone the workflow, you will be required to configure the webhook/pc mail hook in your application again to run the cloned workflow.

Supreme

Staff member
I have created a different workflow that triggers the action when an "order is updated" While it works when I clone the order by myself sending new order details, it also sends a WhatsApp message when client pays the order so the order gets updated. That new messages are unnecesary and repetitive. they don't need to receive a payment link, as they have already paid.
Regarding your concern, kindly use the Filter action step after the trigger event which will work when an order is paid and completed.

Attachments

• 1693289837926.png
    1693289837926.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 53