• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce w/Product AddOn form > Google Sheets column mapping issue

ec_206

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMDA0MzI1MjZhNTUzMzUxMzUi_pc
We have a couple workflows setup and working (for the most part) that checks for a new Woocommerce order and adds a new row into Google Sheets tab. We have a filter condition that check for the product ID and only adds a new row if the order contains the specific product. There are two separate workflows that feed into the same sheet/tab. For reference these are registration products and are using Woocommerce Custom Product Addons (forms). Within the form there are conditions that add additional fees based on what grade they select (e.g: K-5 $125, 10-12 $275). All this is working fine and customers can check out.

Here is the U.S Registration. We have another automation for the Int'l Registration product.

The issue is when they register one or two students, you'll see it pulls in the checkbox field into the Student 02 column which isn't mapped in the automation at all? If I register two, students it then pulls in the checkbox field and add-on fee. Registering three students, everything maps fine. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in the Google Sheet action mappings of if it has something to do with the Addon plugin.

1725584481046.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @ec_206

Sorry for the inconvenience. To resolve this issue, advanced response should be captured from WooCommerce and the Data Formatter action step needs to be added after the WooCommerce action step.

Please recapture the advance response by turning off the Simple Response toggle button. Further, we will set up the next step for you.

ar.png

Last edited:

ec_206

Hi @Preeti Paryani I went ahead and tried using the Line Itemizer which I believe is the Data Formatter you are referring to? When I get to the Google Sheet (add new row), I can map some of the item data (ID, Qty, Product Name, Total etc.), however it looks like the line itemizer didn't extract the "Meta Data" fields (second screen capture).

1725936856649.png

1725937163270.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @ec_206

Sorry for the delay in reply.

We have added the data formatter action event to your workflow and now you can map the response received from it to the next steps. Please refer to the attached screenshot for more information.

Registration-U-S-new-site-Pabbly-Connect.png

If you face any further difficulties please let us know.