• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

woocommerce_product_image_upload_error

Nistel

Good morning,

Since this morning, I can no longer add products to the Woocommerce store.
Here is the error message: woocommerce_product_image_upload_error

It worked correctly before and this morning it simply doesn't work anymore.
Can you help me ?

Task History ID -

IjU3NmQwNTZmMDYzNTA0MzM1MjZjNTUzMzUxMzM1MTY3NTQzMiI_3D_pc​

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-06-30 à 10.44.35.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-06-30 à 10.44.35.png
    56.6 KB · Views: 27

Nistel

In addition, despite the error, the images are loaded into the library of my website but the products do not appear.

Nistel

Anything new regarding my request please?

Our salespeople have not been working for two days because of this problem.

Help please.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Our team is currently looking into this issue. Please allow us some more time. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Nistel

Since the image URLs are mapped in a comma-separated list with four entries, and the images are displayed as distinct numbers during live execution, the action step accounts for the precise placement of commas.

1720075507358.png

Nistel

Good morning,

Thanks to your message, I saw my mistake. There were commas lying around in the absence of the 4 images.

My problem is solved. Thank you Pabbly