• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress Create Content

macebooks

Is It possible to create a WordPress child post/page from Pabbly?

I am hoping to create a subpage. Say for example i have
/Dog products/ (Parent)
-> Dog toys (Pabbly crates this)

Or can create a custom post type post?

Thanks

macebooks

Ok thanks.
I would also like to add SEO title and description (Rank Math Plugin) through Pabbly connect.
Is that possible, please? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @macebooks

I am hoping to create a subpage. Say for example i have
/Dog products/ (Parent)
-> Dog toys (Pabbly crates this)

Or can create a custom post type post?
We check the possibility of your use case and currently it is not possible on the platform.

I would also like to add SEO title and description (Rank Math Plugin) through Pabbly connect.
Is that possible, please?
You can check their API documentation for this and if it is available you can use "API by Pabbly" to build the same.

You can refer to our tutorial video for a better understanding.