• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WordPress new post notify subscribers

Akhtar

I'd like to set up notifications for my WordPress blog so that when a new post is published, it automatically alerts my subscribers. These subscribers could be stored in either a Google Sheet or Mailchimp. Is there a feature in Pabbly Connect that facilitates this?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Akhtar,

To achieve this use case you would have to setup your workflow in the manner shown below.

1702676797627.png

Watch the video shared below to understand how you can set up WordPress as your trigger step to capture newly published posts. Note that only the first half is relevant for your use case.

Watch this video to understand how you are supposed to set up the rest of the steps in your workflow. Ignore the trigger step.

Akhtar

I just tested it but i have question, i can see the gmail content is not well designed because i want to share new blog article photo + Post title + Some blog text to engage the subscribers.

So is there any way we send this in customised way?

Thanka mate