• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Work flow is not working

Hi,
I created a work flow on last week. At present i couldn't do the same. Facebook leads to google sheet was my work flow. i fetched my face book profile .but i couldn't got the exact face book page for connection .If you can solve this i can continue the subscription otherwise it would be cancelled. My ticket No is 11114083

Attachments

• Pabbly question.pdf
    230.8 KB · Views: 78
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Could you please let me know the Facebook Lead page name? As we can see that you are getting only 1 page after logging in. Kindly share the complete detail.

You can also check the below video for getting FB leads and you can save it in Google Sheets.

Thanks
Kunal

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Could you please let me know the Facebook Lead page name? As we can see that you are getting only 1 page after logging in. Kindly share the complete detail.

You can also check the below video for getting FB leads and you can save it in Google Sheets.

Thanks
Kunal
Hi Kunal,
You are right .I can seen only one page that is 'Varughese Tharakan' . I need to connect a page 'urbanscape properties' . But we can't seen this .List of pages are attached here. plz do the needful

Attachments

• Pabbly question (1).pdf
    407.9 KB · Views: 54
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Could you please log in with the account on which the Page urbanscape properties is created? Currently, we are seeing only the page which is in your name only.

1686050972154.png

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Could you please log in with the account on which the Page urbanscape properties is created? Currently, we are seeing only the page which is in your name only.
Hi Kunal, I all ready login with urbanscape properties. but this page not seen when we are fetching the page. The above is the screen shot

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

We have checked the issue and found that you are not logging in with the correct user in the Pabbly Connect for Facebook where the page Urbanscape Properties belongs. Kindly login with the correct details and then check.

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

We have checked the issue and found that you are not logging in with the correct user in the Pabbly Connect for Facebook where the page Urbanscape Properties belongs. Kindly login with the correct details and then check.
H Kunal,
I don't understand what you are saying. i have only one profile ie varughese tharakan.This profile allready log in. With in this profile there are many pages. urbanscape properties is one among them. Page urbanscape properties is also logined

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Could you please create a new connection for Facebook, while creating a new connection make sure to select the page that you want to display in the Pabbly Connect automation.

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Kindly click on the connected button and then choose the option Add New connection, enter the detail and then click on the Save button. Make sure you have selected the page that you want to show in the Pabbly Connect while creating a new connection.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @Varghese Tharakan

Please let me know if we can join the call today at 3:30 PM to check the issue. I will share the meeting link before the call.